Local Alternative Dispute Resolution through Arbitration and Mediation Check out Baytown Mediation Center's competitive rates and fees!
Baytown Mediation Center seeks to bridge resolution with conflict using proven alternative dispute resolution methods.
Alternative Dispute Resolution is the preferred method for reducing enormous costs of litigation / time spent in court.
Baytown Mediation Center practices Mediation / Arbitration / Umpire / & Neutral Alternative Dispute Resolution Services in the State of Texas. We practice ADR as a daily profession under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association.
Our professional Mediators, Arbitrators, and Umpires have over 20 years’ experience in pre-litigated alternative dispute resolution facilitation.
Our Mediator and Arbitrators are highly-credentialed neutrals with a minimum of 40 Hour Basic training in ADR from a college of higher learning and have advanced training including 30 hours of Divorce; some may be Licensed Attorneys, or Retired Judges and /or Neutrals with subject matter expertise in the following:
MEDIATION & ARBITRATION SERVCES
- Construction Cases– Non-Payments, Delays, Employment Claims
- Oil, Gas, & Refinery Contracts – ExxonMobil, Shell, Valero, Flint Hills Resources
- Automobile Sales Contracts – Franchised Dealers, Independent Dealers
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Healthcare, Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s, ect.
- Insurance Policy / Liability Claims – Geico, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, USAA, etc.
- Total Loss Actual Cash Value Disputes
- DTPA, Consumer Products – All disputes
- Valuations & Appraisals